It is necessary to reserve the tours in advance by telephone, by e-mail or personally at the hotel reception. To arrange the tour please contact email@example.com or +421 47 28 52 200, +421 47 28 52 211.
The tours take place every Sunday and Monday always at 01:00 pm, 02:30 and 04:00 pm.
The tour price is 7 € including VAT for adults. The tour price for pensioners and for children aged from 3 to 15 years is 5 € including VAT.
The ticket includes the guided tour with a free drink (tea, coffee or home-made lemonade). Drinking of this drink is possible in the specified area after the tour.
An adult person which accompanies the child is responsible for the child during the tour.
The minimal number of paying visitors in a group for the tour to take place is six.
The maximal number of visitors in a group is fifteen. Children are also counted into the total number of persons in a group. In case that the minimal number of persons for the tour will be not fulfilled, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the tour 1 day prior to the date of the tour at the latest. Should visitors interested in the tour pay the price of minimum 6 entrance tickets, the tour will go ahead. The total tour duration is 50 minutes. The tour route is precisely determined and it does not pass through all areas of the Castle Hotel Galicia Nueva.
During the tour the visitors will be able to see the County Hall with its original decoration from the year 1762, which is entirely unique on the Slovak territory. Further the rococo stove ovens decorated with golden ornaments and stucco decoration of the ceilings. They learn the rich history of the castle connected with fates of the original owners, above all about the Forgach county lineage, the portraits of which the visitors will see during the tour. They will also have a possibility to look into a representative apartment with an original wooden beam ceiling and historical furniture. The tour route leads through the corridor on the 1st floor with a cycle of unique wall paintings of Austro-Hungarian monarchs from the 16th and 17th century and through a unique vitreous castle hall. The tour accompanied by an engrossing explanation of the tour guide terminates in original vaulted space of the wine tavern.
The tours take place in the spaces of the live Galicia Nueva Castle Hotel****, the services of which are used by other hotel guests. In addition to that, the castle is a national cultural monument therefore we kindly ask you to respect the following rules:
- The clothes and shoes of the tour participant must not be dirty. Kindy deposit please your outer clothing, backpacks and umbrellas in the hotel cloakroom.
- Do not go away from the group during the tour and keep the route determined by the guide.
- Do not disturb other hotel guests with a noisy behaviour or other improper and undignified expressions.
- Do not touch and do not damage the walls, stucco decoration and other building components of hotel, exhibited objects, furniture and hotel equipment.
- Photographing and video recording in hotel areas must be approved by the guide and is possible only for private purposes and under the condition that it will not encumber and bother.
- In the case of not adhering to the indicated rules the guide reserves the right to exclude the tour participant during the course of the tour.
The hotel reserves the right to cancel the tour, to change the tour route or to regulate the tour regime.